Does anyone have any experience with dual booting SXDE on a MacBook
using Boot Camp?

I'm not planning on doing this until I upgrade to a larger hard drive,
but when I do I'd like to set up a Solaris partition, a Mac partition,
and a UFS partition for documents that can be mounted under either OS.
If MacOS ever gets write support for ZFS then I would reformat this
partition as ZFS. The idea is to be able to boot under either OS and
share the same document space. I've just migrated my Windows VM to
VirtualBox so I will be able to use it under either OS.

Any advice/experience would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!