databases replica - Solaris

This is a discussion on databases replica - Solaris ; Hello All I make and build the stat data bases replica for RAID 0 and when I reboot my system all databases replica it's go and RAID 0 it's break so what I must to do after I make database ...

  1. databases replica

    Hello All
    I make and build the stat data bases replica for RAID 0 and when I
    reboot my system all databases replica it's
    go and RAID 0 it's break so what I must to do after I make database
    replica
    please help me

  2. Re: databases replica

    Hosam wrote:
    > Hello All
    > I make and build the stat data bases replica for RAID 0 and when I
    > reboot my system all databases replica it's
    > go and RAID 0 it's break so what I must to do after I make database
    > replica
    > please help me

    Perhaps it's my lack of understanding, but I don't believe your question
    is at all clear. I certainly can't work out what your problem is.

+ Reply to Thread