sunforum - Solaris

This is a discussion on sunforum - Solaris ; Is there Sunforum for Solaris 10, is it discontinued ? /Jörgen...

  1. sunforum

    Is there Sunforum for Solaris 10, is it discontinued ?
    /Jörgen

  2. Re: sunforum

    Jorgen Moquist wrote:

    > Is there Sunforum for Solaris 10, is it discontinued ?

    Yes, there's a Sunforum. On http://supportforum.sun.com/ -> Solaris;
    direct URL: .

    HTH,

    Michael

  3. Re: sunforum

    Michael Schmarck wrote:
    > Jorgen Moquist wrote:
    >
    >> Is there Sunforum for Solaris 10, is it discontinued ?

    > Yes, there's a Sunforum. On http://supportforum.sun.com/ -> Solaris;
    > direct URL: .
    >
    > HTH,
    >
    > Michael

    Also useful is the open-solaris forums.

    http://opensolaris.org/jive/index.jspa

  4. Re: sunforum

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Jorgen Moquist wrote:

    > Is there Sunforum for Solaris 10, is it discontinued ?

    I'm guessing that you're referring to the SunForum collaberation
    software? If so, yes I think it's been EOLed. But if use GNOME
    in recent builds of Nevada, you'll find the Ekiga video conferencing
    app which will probably do what you want.

    HTH,

    --
    Rich Teer, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA

    CEO,
    My Online Home Inventory

    URLs: http://www.rite-group.com/rich
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/richteer
    http://www.myonlinehomeinventory.com

  5. Re: sunforum

    Rich Teer wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Jorgen Moquist wrote:
    >
    >> Is there Sunforum for Solaris 10, is it discontinued ?

    > I'm guessing that you're referring to the SunForum collaberation
    > software? If so, yes I think it's been EOLed. But if use GNOME
    > in recent builds of Nevada, you'll find the Ekiga video conferencing
    > app which will probably do what you want.
    >
    > HTH,

    Thanks, i will try the Ekiga appliation.
    /Jörgen

  6. Re: sunforum

    Dave wrote:
    > Michael Schmarck wrote:
    >> Jorgen Moquist wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is there Sunforum for Solaris 10, is it discontinued ?

    >> Yes, there's a Sunforum. On http://supportforum.sun.com/ -> Solaris;
    >> direct URL: .
    >>
    >> HTH,
    >>
    >> Michael

    > Also useful is the open-solaris forums.
    >
    > http://opensolaris.org/jive/index.jspa

    I obviously mis-understood the question. Sorry

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread