Porb in /etc/Passwd file - Solaris

This is a discussion on Porb in /etc/Passwd file - Solaris ; Hello All how I can to reback the SHELL in /etc/passwd file for root If I change it becouse I can't to login like as root please help me...

  1. Porb in /etc/Passwd file

    Hello All
    how I can to reback the SHELL in /etc/passwd file for root
    If I change it becouse I can't to login like as root please help me

  2. Re: Porb in /etc/Passwd file

    On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:58:29 -0700, Hosam wrote:

    > Hello All
    > how I can to reback the SHELL in /etc/passwd file for root If I change
    > it becouse I can't to login like as root please help me

    http://www.science.uva.nl/pub/solari...is2/Q5.47.html

+ Reply to Thread