I have Solaris 10 on x86. I chose the motherboard that is on the
Hardware Compatiblity List from SUN.
The motherboard has a built in graphics card. The system works fine.
The mouse also works fine on Solaris 10.

There's a graphics application that I use on this Solaris 10 x86
system. There are some functions inside that software application
that caused the mouse to behave "weirdly". Like the cursor would slow
down. The cursor may be hard to control, and so forth. But this
problem only occurs inside this graphics software application.

Is the problem likely coming from the software applications itself, or
is this a graphics card issue? Do you think putting a separate
graphics card (that is on the HCL) will resolve this issue?