Firefox 2.0.0.13 - Solaris

This is a discussion on Firefox 2.0.0.13 - Solaris ; Sun has uploaded their packages of the latest Firefox 2.0. Hope we'll see patches for SUNWfirefox* for S10 soon. John groenveld@acm.org...

  1. Firefox 2.0.0.13

    Sun has uploaded their packages of the latest Firefox 2.0.

    Hope we'll see patches for SUNWfirefox* for S10 soon.

    John
    groenveld@acm.org

  2. Re: Firefox 2.0.0.13

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:33:31 +0000, John D Groenveld wrote:

    > Sun has uploaded their packages of the latest Firefox 2.0.

    Downloaded both SPARC and x86 tarballs about 90 minutes ago :>

  3. Re: Firefox 2.0.0.13

    In comp.unix.solaris John D Groenveld wrote:
    > Sun has uploaded their packages of the latest Firefox 2.0.
    >

    > Hope we'll see patches for SUNWfirefox* for S10 soon.

    What I'm hoping for is a release of Firefox3 for Solaris 10. Right now
    all of the beta-builds for Solaris are S11 (i.e. Express), and require many
    things that don't exist on S10.

    Colin

+ Reply to Thread