warnning message - Solaris

This is a discussion on warnning message - Solaris ; I got that warnning message when I install Solaris . I do not know I may replace my Bios battery. Warnning : Last shutdown is later than time on time-of-day chip check date ....

  1. warnning message

    I got that warnning message when I install Solaris . I do not know I
    may replace my Bios battery.

    Warnning : Last shutdown is later than time on time-of-day chip check
    date .

  2. Re: warnning message

    happytoday wrote:
    > I got that warnning message when I install Solaris . I do not know I
    > may replace my Bios battery.
    >
    > Warnning : Last shutdown is later than time on time-of-day chip check
    > date .

    I had this problem on a Dell laptop for some reason.When I ran it on
    battery power I got this error and other warnings about a clock skew, on
    AC power it was fine.

    I dont think it was anything to do with the CMOS battery though.

+ Reply to Thread