We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.6 version.
http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including Solaris on sparc
or intel and Linux.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
If you prefer we also distribute executables for Solaris on sparc,
Linux, Windows, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X. Inside the Windows version
you can find a VB GUI: Visual txt2pdf.

What's new in this version
txt2pdf can support IBM-codepage 437 (the old linedraw DOS).Download
the demo versione and see the example in TrueType/codepage437
directory
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Bbaaaaac.052.pdf

Test txt2pdf 9.6!
You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html