Its Imperative that we receive your Registration for the FreeNix
conference
Before Monday the 4:th of February. Please register now if you plan
to attend.

To register for this one day event : Send email to

anita at europen dot se

For more information contact

lars dot tunkrans at bredband dot net

OpenSolaris Day and FreeNix Forum, Stockholm Sweden, 9:th of February
2008.

The Swedish OpenSolaris User Group and the Swedish Usenix Group will
have a joint
One Day conference on the 9:th of February 2008 at the Sheraton Hotel
in Stockholm City ,Sweden.

The language spoken in these seminars will be mixed English/Swedish as
some speakers dont speak Swedish.
If you plan to arrive to listen to a specific seminar, Pls Inform us
and we will check if the Speaker can do the
presentation in English.

There will be 10 seminars out of which 5 are OpenSolaris seminars.
The whole program can be found here.

http://www.europen.se/pages/freenix-...forum-2008.php

The OpenSolaris seminars will be:

OpenSolaris xVM virtualisation .
Speaker: Lars Tunkrans

Projekt Indiana
Speaker: Patrick Finch

OpenSolaris CIFS
Speaker Kjell Högström

Java Programming Futures.
Speaker Torbjörn Fritzon

Porting ZFS to FreeBSD
Speaker: Pawel Jakob Dawidek

The cost for attending this day is $ 62 ( 400 SEK ) and includes
coffe and lunch at the Sheraton Resturant.