xorgcfg - now what? - Solaris

This is a discussion on xorgcfg - now what? - Solaris ; Hi Folks: I'm setting up Soliaris 10 8/07 on an older Pentium 3. I have an Nvidia 6200. I started xorgcfg. Text flashed on the screen, then the screen went into graphic mode, and an "X" is displayed. The "X" ...

  1. xorgcfg - now what?

    Hi Folks:

    I'm setting up Soliaris 10 8/07 on an older Pentium 3.

    I have an Nvidia 6200.

    I started xorgcfg. Text flashed on the screen, then
    the screen went into graphic mode, and an "X" is displayed.

    The "X" is there, it moves with the mouse, and now I'd
    like to proceed. But I can't get the process to move past
    this graphic.

    I've clicked mouse buttons, and tapped on keys, but the
    display still shows the "X".

    What do I do to move forward?

    Thanks
    Larry

  2. Re: xorgcfg - now what?

    Larry Lindstrom wrote:
    > Hi Folks:
    >
    > I'm setting up Soliaris 10 8/07 on an older Pentium 3.
    >
    > I have an Nvidia 6200.
    >
    > I started xorgcfg. Text flashed on the screen, then
    > the screen went into graphic mode, and an "X" is displayed.
    >
    > The "X" is there, it moves with the mouse, and now I'd
    > like to proceed. But I can't get the process to move past
    > this graphic.
    >
    > I've clicked mouse buttons, and tapped on keys, but the
    > display still shows the "X".
    >
    > What do I do to move forward?

    Well that's obvious, why didn't I think of that?

+ Reply to Thread