need solaris 2.6 x86 for download pls - Solaris

This is a discussion on need solaris 2.6 x86 for download pls - Solaris ; I need this version, can anyone please help me with some link, torrent, binaries, anything. Thanks in advance......

  1. need solaris 2.6 x86 for download pls

    I need this version, can anyone please help me with some link,
    torrent, binaries, anything.

    Thanks in advance...

  2. Re: need solaris 2.6 x86 for download pls

    On 26 Sep 2007 18:40:00 GMT, andrew@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew
    Gabriel) wrote:

    >In article ,
    > sporting2212@gmail.com writes:
    >> I need this version, can anyone please help me with some link,

    >Why?

    For an old industrial pc. Have some programs working with this
    version.

  3. Re: need solaris 2.6 x86 for download pls

    On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:55:33 +0200, sporting2212@gmail.com
    wrote:
    > On 26 Sep 2007 18:40:00 GMT, andrew@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew
    > Gabriel) wrote:
    >
    >>In article ,
    >> sporting2212@gmail.com writes:
    >>> I need this version, can anyone please help me with some link,

    >>Why?

    > For an old industrial pc. Have some programs working with this
    > version.

    They should work on Solaris 10, if they were decently coded.

    You may have hardware issues though. If the software includes drivers
    for, say, an ISA adapter, then you probably will need an old version of
    Solaris (7 or earlier I think).

    A bientot
    Paul
    --