solaris-10 in intel architecture - Solaris

This is a discussion on solaris-10 in intel architecture - Solaris ; which keys should i press in my normal keyboard whics is equivalent to STOP A key in sun keyboard...

  1. solaris-10 in intel architecture

    which keys should i press in my normal keyboard whics is equivalent to
    STOP A key in sun keyboard

  2. Re: solaris-10 in intel architecture

    abhijith kotage wrote:
    > which keys should i press in my normal keyboard whics is equivalent to
    > STOP A key in sun keyboard

    X86 doesn't have openboot, so where would you expect such a keystroke to
    take you?

    --
    Ian Collins.

  3. Re: solaris-10 in intel architecture

    On 2007-08-23 11:55:19 +0100, Ian Collins said:

    > abhijith kotage wrote:
    >> which keys should i press in my normal keyboard whics is equivalent to
    >> STOP A key in sun keyboard
    >>

    > X86 doesn't have openboot, so where would you expect such a keystroke to
    > take you?

    If you boot with kmdb, I *think* F1-A dumps you to the kmdb prompt.

    Cheers,

    Chris

  4. Re: solaris-10 in intel architecture

    In article <1187864997.267256.224850@x40g2000prg.googlegroups. com>,
    abhijith kotage wrote:
    >which keys should i press in my normal keyboard whics is equivalent to
    >STOP A key in sun keyboard

    | (7.10) What is the equivalent of STOP-A for Solaris x86?

    John
    groenveld@acm.org

  5. Re: solaris-10 in intel architecture

    On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 03:29:57 -0700, abhijith kotage wrote:

    >which keys should i press in my normal keyboard whics is equivalent to
    >STOP A key in sun keyboard

    Shift.

    Barry
    =====