    my laptop which is running build 70 with compiz. I will also show a
    brief demo of the Network Auto-Magic in action, hopefully we'll have
    active wifi as we have had.

    When: Thursday, Augutst 23, 2007
    Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (SCA03 upstairs)
    What: Desktop Update
    Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm

    Sun provided PDF:

    Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf

    Google Maps:

    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...m=1&iwloc=addr

    Hope to see you there!

  2. Re: Desktop Update - Thurs. August 23rd SCA03 7:30pm

    On Aug 20, 6:54 pm, Alan DuBoff wrote:
    > It's that time of month for the SVOSUG meeting again, and we have
    > something a little different than our normal type meetings, and as of
    > recent I've been getting requests to show compiz at the user group
    > meeting and/or show it running on Solaris/OpenSolaris.
    >
    > This month we'll be doing an presentation on the Desktop, where have
    > we come from, what we have, and where will we go. To help in
    > presenting that will be Alan Coopersmith (OGB) and Stuart Kreitman
    > from the X team, with myself to possibly do some fill-in and/or show
    > my laptop which is running build 70 with compiz. I will also show a
    > brief demo of the Network Auto-Magic in action, hopefully we'll have
    > active wifi as we have had.
    >
    > When: Thursday, Augutst 23, 2007
    > Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (SCA03 upstairs)
    > What: Desktop Update
    > Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm
    >
    > Sun provided PDF:
    >
    > Map:http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf
    >
    > Google Maps:
    >
    > http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...lon+Circle,+Sa...
    >
    > Hope to see you there!

    A reminder that tonight is the meeting.

    Here's the call-in info if you're not local:

    Call-in Info

    Toll Free: 866-545-5227
    Intnl/pay: 865-673-6950
    Conference: 809-64-14