    OpenSolaris. This is one of the areas that sets Solaris/OpenSolaris
    apart from it's competition, and as such a good opportunity for you to
    learn about it.

    When: Thursday, July 26, 2007
    Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (SCA03 upstairs)
    What: OpenSolaris scheduling and processor management
    Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm

    Sun provided PDF:

    Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf

    Google Maps:

    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...m=1&iwloc=addr

    Call-in Info

    Toll Free: 866-545-5227
    Intnl/pay: 865-673-6950
    Conference: 809-64-14

  2. Re: OpenSolaris scheduling and processor management 07/26/2007

    **** REMINDER - TONIGHT - REMINDER - TONIGHT ****

    On Jul 23, 3:25 pm, Alan DuBoff wrote:
    > Hope everyone had a good vacation last month, I know I did.
    >
    > Have you ever wondered, "how do I manage my processors?", "Is there
    > anything I can change to make the scheduling behave more in my
    > favor?", "How can I understand the scheduling to work better with
    > it?", or similar...well, if so we have a nice presentation lined up
    > for you on Thursday, July 26th.
    >
    > This month SVOSUG is proud to announce a presentation from Eric Saxe,
    > pertaining to the scheduling and processor management within
    > OpenSolaris. This is one of the areas that sets Solaris/OpenSolaris
    > apart from it's competition, and as such a good opportunity for you to
    > learn about it.
    >
    > When: Thursday, July 26, 2007
    > Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (SCA03 upstairs)
    > What: OpenSolaris scheduling and processor management
    > Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm
    >
    > Sun provided PDF:
    >
    > Map:http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf
    >
    > Google Maps: