Hello,
I've an installed Solaris 10.0 x86 platform. In order to run System
Management Console, I type;

#smc

....and the System Management Console is runing and "toolbox window"
appear. I select "Management Tools" and then something from navigation
panel; for example "system information". the root password is asked to
me and I enter it. Twice a security related questions displayed and I
also click grant button.

At that point an alert displayed on the screen and I can not use SMC.
The alert is that;

"System Information is not to able to connect to the server because
WBEM server daemon does not appear to be running. If it is running,
try stopping and restarting it. After restart the daemon, please also
exit and restart the Solaris Management Console."

I am stopping the WBEM daemon and starting it by using following
commands.

#/etc/init.d/init.wbem stop
#/etc/init.d/init.wbem start

....the problem keeps existing. I am checking the situation of the
daemon by using following command:
##/etc/init.d/init.wbem status

it says me;
Solaris Management Console server version 2.1.0 running on port 898.

How can I run SMC properly? Could you please advise me? I am new at
Solaris...

Thanks
XNOR