Solaris Express for x64? - Solaris

This is a discussion on Solaris Express for x64? - Solaris ; Hi, I'm trying to install Solaris Express b46 on my Athlon64, but at the menu of 6 choices of how to install it hangs after timeout claiming it can't open Xwindows. How can select it to install for x64? I've ...

  1. Solaris Express for x64?

    Hi,

    I'm trying to install Solaris Express b46 on my Athlon64, but at the
    menu of 6 choices of how to install it hangs after timeout claiming it
    can't open Xwindows. How can select it to install for x64? I've tried
    Belenix, but that opens with 32-bits only.

    Thanks,

    Huub

  2. Re: Solaris Express for x64?

    Huub wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to install Solaris Express b46 on my Athlon64, but at the
    > menu of 6 choices of how to install it hangs after timeout claiming it
    > can't open Xwindows. How can select it to install for x64? I've tried
    > Belenix, but that opens with 32-bits only.

    All the installers are 32 bit.

    All installed kernels support 64 bit.

    --
    Ian Collins.