Driver update for LSI SAS1068 on PE1950. - Solaris

This is a discussion on Driver update for LSI SAS1068 on PE1950. - Solaris ; Solaris 10 06/06 doesn't recognize the disk on the SAS1068 controller. The LSI website has a driver update that I was able to get on CD and add to the miniroot prior to install. This allows the disk to be ...

  1. Driver update for LSI SAS1068 on PE1950.

    Solaris 10 06/06 doesn't recognize the disk on the SAS1068 controller.
    The LSI website has a driver update that I was able to get on CD and
    add to the miniroot prior to install. This allows the disk to be
    detected and the install to proceed through disk 1 of installation.
    However on reboot to continue the install the disk is not found.

    I haven't been able to manually update the drivers after install of
    CD1, and the system isn't doing automatically (if it's supposed to)

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Driver update for LSI SAS1068 on PE1950.

    Found a solution to this problem at

    http://forum.sun.com/jive/thread.jsp...09908&tstart=0

    Carl wrote:
    > Solaris 10 06/06 doesn't recognize the disk on the SAS1068 controller.
    > The LSI website has a driver update that I was able to get on CD and
    > add to the miniroot prior to install. This allows the disk to be
    > detected and the install to proceed through disk 1 of installation.
    > However on reboot to continue the install the disk is not found.
    >
    > I haven't been able to manually update the drivers after install of
    > CD1, and the system isn't doing automatically (if it's supposed to)
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread