cdrom /dvd in zones - Solaris

This is a discussion on cdrom /dvd in zones - Solaris ; What is the best way to have my cdrom / dvd drive available in my userzone? (non-local). I want to use ogle (a dvd player) in this zone, but this program complains about the rootpath not set. -- dick -- ...

  1. cdrom /dvd in zones

    --
    dick -- http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
    ++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 +++ Solaris 10 6/06 ++

  2. Re: cdrom /dvd in zones

    try ...

    # zonecfg -z my_zone
    zonecfg:my_zone> add fs
    zonecfg:my_zone:fs> set dir=/cdrom
    zonecfg:my_zone:fs> set special=/cdrom
    zonecfg:my_zone:fs> set type=lofs
    zonecfg:my_zone:fs> end
    zonecfg:my_zone> commit
    zonecfg:my_zone> exit

    Reboot the non-global zone to make the configuration changes effective.

    Hope that helps.

    Dick Hoogendijk wrote:
    > What is the best way to have my cdrom / dvd drive available in my
    > userzone? (non-local).
    > I want to use ogle (a dvd player) in this zone, but this program
    > complains about the rootpath not set.
    >
    > --
    > dick -- http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
    > ++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 +++ Solaris 10 6/06 ++

+ Reply to Thread