Another question about zones and devices: I have a zone for user logins.
But I wonder what devices are important. I see more and more devices not
present in that zone. I.e. Xorg complains not being able to access
/dev/fb device, but still starts up on the remote login. So I guess I
need /dev/fb. And the cdrom, and the soundcard, and the .. ??

Will it be easier to have a 'whole zone' or a 'sparse one' for the zone
used for userlogons? Or doesn't it make a difference in the use and
configuration of devices in that zone?

If not, what devices are really needed in a sparse userzone and how do I
set permissions?

--
dick -- http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 +++ Solaris 10 6/06 ++