updated GTK? - Solaris

This is a discussion on updated GTK? - Solaris ; Hi All, I am using Solaris 10 x86, fully patched. I am wondering if there is a newer version of the GTK Library for Solaris? version 2.4.0 seems to be there, but a lot of software for Gnome requires ver ...

  1. updated GTK?

    Hi All,

    I am using Solaris 10 x86, fully patched. I am wondering if there
    is a newer version of the GTK Library for Solaris?

    version 2.4.0 seems to be there, but a lot of software for Gnome
    requires ver 2.6.x to build.

    Any suggestions?

    Alex

  2. Re: updated GTK?

    Alex wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am using Solaris 10 x86, fully patched. I am wondering if there
    > is a newer version of the GTK Library for Solaris?
    >
    > version 2.4.0 seems to be there, but a lot of software for Gnome
    > requires ver 2.6.x to build.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Alex

    Swith to a Solaris -Express where you can get development snapshots
    of the upcoming Solaris 11 OS. Build 49 now has GNome 2.14 JDS
    desktop.

    http://www.sun.com/solaris-express
    http://www.opensolaris.org

+ Reply to Thread