inetd on Solaris 10 - Solaris

This is a discussion on inetd on Solaris 10 - Solaris ; How to create new service for inetd in Solaris 10, an example please....

  1. inetd on Solaris 10

    How to create new service for inetd in Solaris 10, an example please.

  2. Re: inetd on Solaris 10

    Hello tma,

    tma schrieb/wrote:

    > How to create new service for inetd in Solaris 10, an example please.

    There are examples in /etc(inet/inetd.conf.

    Regards,
    Christian
    --
    Christian Schmidt | Germany | ChriSchmiLi@gmx.de
    No HTML Mails, please!!

  3. Re: inetd on Solaris 10

    Christian Schmidt wrote:

    > There are examples in /etc(inet/inetd.conf.

    And svcadm, inetadm?
    If I edit /etc/inet/inetd.conf it is right? And dont use svcadm,
    inetadm?

  4. Re: inetd on Solaris 10

    Hello tma,

    tma schrieb/wrote:

    > Christian Schmidt wrote:
    >
    >> There are examples in /etc(inet/inetd.conf.

    > And svcadm, inetadm?

    Take a look at tha Manual Pages.

    Regards,
    Christian
    --
    Christian Schmidt | Germany | ChriSchmiLi@gmx.de
    No HTML Mails, please!!
    De eene hett 'n Rittergut, de annere ritt 'n Gitter rut.

  5. Re: inetd on Solaris 10

    On 11 Oct 2006 00:46:19 -0700 "tma" wrote:
    > How to create new service for inetd in Solaris 10, an example please.

    The easiest way is to write an old-style inetd.conf entry then run
    inetconv to get the svc manifest.

    -frank

  6. Re: inetd on Solaris 10

    Frank Cusack wrote:
    > On 11 Oct 2006 00:46:19 -0700 "tma" wrote:
    > > How to create new service for inetd in Solaris 10, an example please.

    > The easiest way is to write an old-style inetd.conf entry then run
    > inetconv to get the svc manifest.
    >
    > -frank

    Yes!!!
    Thanks! This that that is necessary