Backing up the Solaris 10 smpatch registration file? - Solaris

This is a discussion on Backing up the Solaris 10 smpatch registration file? - Solaris ; Is it possible to do? If I restore the system, do I have to re-register it, or is there any file(s) that I can backup/restore, so I do not have to go through the registration process again?...

  1. Backing up the Solaris 10 smpatch registration file?

    Is it possible to do?

    If I restore the system, do I have to re-register it, or is there any
    file(s) that I can backup/restore, so I do not have to go through the
    registration process again?

  2. Re: Backing up the Solaris 10 smpatch registration file?

    te@ivorypetal.com wrote:
    > Is it possible to do?
    >
    > If I restore the system, do I have to re-register it, or is there any
    > file(s) that I can backup/restore, so I do not have to go through the
    > registration process again?

    dont know if you have to re-register.
    i think info is stored in the directory .solregis
    /Jorgen

+ Reply to Thread