Intel D945GCZ mobo running SNV_40. My ATI x600 is in the shop
so I'm trying to run w/the onboard graphics: Intel GMA 950(?).
I can make it work w/Xsun + XF86-VESA (VESA, not Intel VESA).
I can't seem to get it to sing w/Xorg. Xorg VESA gives me a
colorful stripe across the top of the monitor and an unresponsive
system.

Any clues? agpgart driver seems to be loaded if that makes any
difference. I don't really need this but would like to add it
to my web page re Solaris and the 945 chipset.

TIA,
Bill
--
William D Waddington