Configuration snmp Solaris 9 and 10 - Solaris

This is a discussion on Configuration snmp Solaris 9 and 10 - Solaris ; I installed netsnmp in Solaris 9 x86, the configuration archive is very vacant has few commentaries and almost no configuration, alguem can give one to me help of as to use the command snmpwalk in the Solaris? Another doubt is ...

  1. Configuration snmp Solaris 9 and 10

    I installed netsnmp in Solaris 9 x86, the configuration archive is very
    vacant has few commentaries and almost no configuration, alguem can
    give one to me help of as to use the command snmpwalk in the Solaris?
    Another doubt is if I can substitute the archive of configuration of
    the net-SNMP of the solaris for one of linux? the net-SNMP in linux
    allows to use an addressing of arvore MIB pra execution of scripts, in
    the solaris is possible?

  2. Re: Configuration snmp Solaris 9 and 10

    Weder wrote:
    > I installed netsnmp in Solaris 9 x86, the configuration archive is very
    > vacant has few commentaries and almost no configuration, alguem can
    > give one to me help of as to use the command snmpwalk in the Solaris?
    > Another doubt is if I can substitute the archive of configuration of
    > the net-SNMP of the solaris for one of linux? the net-SNMP in linux
    > allows to use an addressing of arvore MIB pra execution of scripts, in
    > the solaris is possible?

    try this, i dont know about linux archives.
    $ snmpbulkwalk -v2c -Os -c public localhost
    /Jorgen

+ Reply to Thread