Solaris 10 x86 hangs on install - Solaris

This is a discussion on Solaris 10 x86 hangs on install - Solaris ; I'm having trouble installing Solaris 10 x86 06/06 (CD,DVD). It just stops and hangs at the copywrite screen. I have tried changing my BIOS settings and upgraded my optical drive. I even tried the Solaris Express version. Any ideas or ...

  1. Solaris 10 x86 hangs on install

    I'm having trouble installing Solaris 10 x86 06/06 (CD,DVD). It just
    stops and hangs at the copywrite screen. I have tried changing my BIOS
    settings and upgraded my optical drive. I even tried the Solaris
    Express version.

    Any ideas or suggestions?

  2. Re: Solaris 10 x86 hangs on install

    I figured out my problem. I had to disable my USB devices in BIOS for
    the installer to work.

    jasoneray@gmail.com wrote:
    > I'm having trouble installing Solaris 10 x86 06/06 (CD,DVD). It just
    > stops and hangs at the copywrite screen. I have tried changing my BIOS
    > settings and upgraded my optical drive. I even tried the Solaris
    > Express version.
    >
    > Any ideas or suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread