We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.1 version.
http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 script
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including Solaris on sparc
or intel and Linux.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
If you prefer we also distribute executables for Solaris on sparc,
Linux, Windows, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X. Inside the Windows version
you can find a VB GUI: Visual txt2pdf.
Now if you ask us, we can send you a demo version for Solaris x86.

What's new in this version
In pagelayout feature we have added support for TwoPageLeft that
display the pages two at a time, with odd-numbered pages on the left,
TwoPageRight (this feature wil set PDF version 1.5) that display the
pages two at a time, with odd-numbered pages on the right

Test txt2pdf 9.1!
You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html