keyboard layout - Solaris

This is a discussion on keyboard layout - Solaris ; Hi, First at all, to said that I'm spanish and my English level is very poor. So I'm sorry if my post is dificult to understand. Well, I have installed Solaris 10 under x86 and all run ok, but the ...

  1. keyboard layout

    Hi,

    First at all, to said that I'm spanish and my English level is very
    poor. So I'm sorry if my post is dificult to understand.

    Well, I have installed Solaris 10 under x86 and all run ok, but the
    keyboard layout is in english and I want to set it in spanish.

    Someone know how to set the keyboard in spanish layout??

    Thanks,
    Juan Josť Pardo.

  2. Re: keyboard layout

    "Juan Josť Pardo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi,
    >
    > First at all, to said that I'm spanish and my English level is very poor.
    > So I'm sorry if my post is dificult to understand.
    >
    > Well, I have installed Solaris 10 under x86 and all run ok, but the
    > keyboard layout is in english and I want to set it in spanish.
    >
    > Someone know how to set the keyboard in spanish layout??

    This depends on the X server you use.
    If you are using Xsun you can set the layout by means of kdmconfig.
    If you are using Xorg (this is most probably the case) you have to change
    xorg.conf file. If this config file does not exist yet, you have to create
    it.

    Regards,
    Andreas

+ Reply to Thread