Today, Tues. July 25th

****** SPECIAL ADDED ATTRACTION *****

Folks, I'm glad to announce that we have a special added attraction.
Recently, Jim Mauro and Richard McDougall updated and came out with a
new edition of their "Solaris Internals" book. Both of these dynamic
duo will be giving a short presentation and will be at our meeting
tomorrow/today (depending on your sleeping patterns).

Please feel free to bring your books and have Jim and Richard sign
them, they said they would be more than happy to do so. A great
opportunity to be able to meet both of these folks and ask any
questions you might have.

****** SPECIAL ADDED ATTRACTION *****

And of course, the main presentation of the evening. I hear rumor that
Todd Clayton and be on hand with Tim Marsland. Will John Danielson show
up to be on hand also? You'll have to show up or call in to find out, I
don't know myself!

Hi folks,

Please make note, the meeting is moved to Tuesday night due to a
scheduling conflict in the room we hold our meeting in at the Sun Santa
Clara campus, upstairs from the auditorium. This will be next Tuesday,
July 25th, 2006.

The meeting is moved to Tues rather than Thurs as we have been doing,
so that we can have the same space we've been using.

This month we have a treat for all, and Sun Fellow, Tim Marsland will
be speaking on "The Zen of Xen". This is a much talked about topic for
many folks and Tim & Co. have delivered code to OpenSolaris so that Xen
can run under Solaris.

We will have a call-in number so that remote folks can hear and be a
part of our meeting. Please use the call-in info below. This is limted
to the first 125 users.

When: Tuesday*, July 25th, 2006
Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (upstairs)
What: The Zen of Xen
Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm
Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf

Call-in Info: