x86 ICA client? - Solaris

This is a discussion on x86 ICA client? - Solaris ; What are people doing for an up-to-date ICA client for x86 these days? I've hacked something with SSH that allows our users to make use of a Linux ICA client on another system from their workstations, but it's a bit ...

  1. x86 ICA client?

    What are people doing for an up-to-date ICA client for x86 these days?

    I've hacked something with SSH that allows our users to make use of a
    Linux ICA client on another system from their workstations, but it's a bit
    ugly and it means talking users through the whole ssh key business, which
    I'd rather avoid.

    Is there any alternative to the ancient Citrix client?

    --
    Liam Gretton Leiden, Netherlands

  2. Re: x86 ICA client?

    Liam Gretton wrote:
    > What are people doing for an up-to-date ICA client for x86 these days?
    >
    > I've hacked something with SSH that allows our users to make use of a
    > Linux ICA client on another system from their workstations, but it's a bit
    > ugly and it means talking users through the whole ssh key business, which
    > I'd rather avoid.
    >
    > Is there any alternative to the ancient Citrix client?

    Yes ! the JAVA based Citrrix Client.
    You deploy the JAR files in a webserver or local files and
    use the webbrowser to start up the Citrixjava client.

    //Lars

+ Reply to Thread