There is a good photo website - Solaris

This is a discussion on There is a good photo website - Solaris ; hello,everyone,I am the newcomer.I hope you can go to this website:flickr.com/photos/partpic/.I am sure it is NOT spam. Then,you can feel that it is a professional photograph website about the computer.there are o lot of picture of some kinds of computer ...

  1. There is a good photo website

    hello,everyone,I am the newcomer.I hope you can go to this
    website:flickr.com/photos/partpic/.I am sure it is NOT spam.
    Then,you can feel that it is a professional photograph website
    about the computer.there are o lot of picture of some kinds of
    computer ,include IBM,SUN ,HP,EMC,HDS and others.
    I wanna to exchange the experience and the idea with you.

  2. Re: There is a good photo website

    Part Pic wrote:
    > hello,everyone,I am the newcomer.I hope you can go to this
    > website:flickr.com/photos/partpic/.I am sure it is NOT spam.
    > Then,you can feel that it is a professional photograph website
    > about the computer.there are o lot of picture of some kinds of
    > computer ,include IBM,SUN ,HP,EMC,HDS and others.
    > I wanna to exchange the experience and the idea with you.

    why not just delete "9910-disk-3"?

+ Reply to Thread