is solaris free ?? - Solaris

This is a discussion on is solaris free ?? - Solaris ; I have download solaris 10 x86 to install it with windows (duel partition). for learning purpose.On thing is not clear to me .is solaris free ?? How long I can use it ?? Please help .Thanx ....

  1. is solaris free ??

    I have download solaris 10 x86 to install it with windows (duel
    partition).
    for learning purpose.On thing is not clear to me .is solaris free ??
    How long I can use it ??
    Please help .Thanx .

  2. Re: is solaris free ??

    learnq schrieb:

    > I have download solaris 10 x86 to install it with windows (duel
    > partition).
    > for learning purpose.On thing is not clear to me .is solaris free ??
    > How long I can use it ??
    > Please help .Thanx .

    Yes, Solaris 10 is free. You have to pay for Solaris-/SUN-Support.
    Bye

  3. Re: is solaris free ??

    learnq wrote:
    > I have download solaris 10 x86 to install it with windows (duel
    > partition).
    > for learning purpose.On thing is not clear to me .is solaris free ??
    > How long I can use it ??
    > Please help .Thanx .

    It's all described where you downloaded it from.
    It's free, even for production, as long as you wish.

+ Reply to Thread