** NOTE **
We will have a conference callin number for this meeting. If you can't
attend, please use the conference call.

I will try to have this recorded so folks can call in after and listen.

See call-in information below
**********

This month at the Silicon Valley OpenSolaris user group we have Josh
Berkus speaking on the Postgres database and how it relates to
Solaris/OpenSolaris.

Postgres has been added into Solaris/OpenSolaris, which some folks are
not aware of yet. It is now included in both Solaris and OpenSolaris.
You can download the latest Solaris Express and get Postgres with the
install.

Come to the Silicon Valley OpenSolaris User Group meeting on next
Thursday and learn all about Postgres and what might be in store in the
future on Solaris/OpenSolaris, as well as what Postgres can offer you
that other alternative might not provide.

We will be back at the Sun Santa Clara campus in the upstairs room of
the auditorium, SCA03 is the building number which can be found on the
map located at the link below:

When: Thursday, June 22, 2006
Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (upstairs)
What: Solaris/OpenSolaris Performance
Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm
Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf

Call In Information: