Solaris Interview Question.....! - Solaris

This is a discussion on Solaris Interview Question.....! - Solaris ; Hi All, Please if any one has Solaris Interview Question's. Please send it to me...........! Thank you & Best regards Sachin...

  1. Solaris Interview Question.....!

    Hi All,

    Please if any one has Solaris Interview Question's. Please send it to
    me...........!

    Thank you & Best regards
    Sachin

  2. Re: Solaris Interview Question.....!

    > Please if any one has Solaris Interview Question's. Please send it to
    > me...........!

    Naturally, no problem. Here are a few I encountered during an interview:

    "What is your name ?"
    "How old are you ?"
    "Where did you say you came from ?"
    "Do they still sell those small thingies there ?"
    "Do you want some coffee ?"
    "Have you heard of our company before ?"
    "Can you tell us some more about yourself ?"
    "Do you know Solaris ?"
    "Are you familiar with their latest version ?"
    "Do you prefer sendmail or another MTA ?"
    "Would you favor Linux or Solaris on our servers ?"
    "Do you use any Unix(-like) operating systems at home ?"
    "Why is that ?"
    "Are you familiar with Java ?"
    "Don't tell me you prefer .NET ?!"
    "And how soon can you start ?"
    "Do you have any other interviews ?"
    "Oh, one more thing: you /do/ have a drivers license, don't you ?"
    "Are there any questions you'd like to ask ?"
    "Do you always dress like that ?"

    And there you have it! Success guaranteed!

    --
    Groetjes, Peter

    ..\\ PGP/GPG key: http://www.catslair.org/pubkey.asc

+ Reply to Thread