windows dissappeared - Solaris

This is a discussion on windows dissappeared - Solaris ; i have just installed solaris but the windows xp corrupted.Is there any way using them together like giving me chosen which is i want?...

  1. windows dissappeared

    i have just installed solaris but the windows xp corrupted.Is there any
    way using them together like giving me chosen which is i want?

  2. Re: windows dissappeared

    On Thu, 25 May 2006 00:45:14 -0700, zat1333 wrote:

    > i have just installed solaris but the windows xp corrupted.Is there any
    > way using them together like giving me chosen which is i want?

    Is it really corrupted , or just failing to boot from GRUB ?

    It could be that the grub setup has not guessed the correct windows
    partition.

    edit /boot/grub/menu.lst

    --
    Bruce

    "The internet is a huge and diverse community and
    not every one is friendly"
    http://www.ytc1.co.uk

  3. Re: windows dissappeared

    On 25 May 2006 00:45:14 -0700, zat1333 wrote:
    > i have just installed solaris

    Which version?

    > but the windows xp corrupted.Is there any
    > way using them together like giving me chosen which is i want?

    There are a great number of ways of achieving this.

    A bientot
    Paul
    --
    Paul Floyd http://paulf.free.fr (for what it's worth)