sun studio hash_map - Solaris

This is a discussion on sun studio hash_map - Solaris ; My program need to use hash_map. How to let CC find hash_map or ext/hash_map include path?...

  1. sun studio hash_map

    My program need to use hash_map.
    How to let CC find hash_map or ext/hash_map include path?

  2. Re: sun studio hash_map

    te0543@giga.net.tw wrote:
    > My program need to use hash_map.
    > How to let CC find hash_map or ext/hash_map include path?

    Compile with library=stlport4.

    --
    Ian Collins.

  3. Re: sun studio hash_map

    ../configure didn't find ext/hash_map.
    I have modified Makefile.
    CC = cc -library=stlport4
    CPP = cc -E
    CXX = CC -library=stlport4
    I got "../p2psim/tmgdmalloc.h", line 46: Error: Could not open include
    file.

  4. Re: sun studio hash_map

    te0543@giga.net.tw wrote:
    > ../configure didn't find ext/hash_map.
    > I have modified Makefile.
    > CC = cc -library=stlport4
    > CPP = cc -E
    > CXX = CC -library=stlport4
    > I got "../p2psim/tmgdmalloc.h", line 46: Error: Could not open include
    > file.

    CC /tmp/x.cc -library=stlport4

    where x.cc is

    #include

    int main() {}

    works for me.

    Which studio version are you using? You should have
    /SUNWspro/prod/include/CC/stlport4/hash_map

    --
    Ian Collins.

+ Reply to Thread