Solaris 8 e new disk - Solaris

This is a discussion on Solaris 8 e new disk - Solaris ; Hi, I've added a Seagate ST373405LC on my SUN. Could you help me to create a option disk with SUN label ?!? I haven't found an howto for create a sun label, partition and a fs. Thanks a lot. filloweb...

  1. Solaris 8 e new disk

    Hi,

    I've added a Seagate ST373405LC on my SUN.
    Could you help me to create a option disk with SUN label ?!? I haven't found
    an howto for create a sun label, partition and a fs.

    Thanks a lot.
    filloweb

  2. Re: Solaris 8 e new disk

    Filloweb wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've added a Seagate ST373405LC on my SUN.
    > Could you help me to create a option disk with SUN label ?!? I haven't found
    > an howto for create a sun label, partition and a fs.

    man format

    Martin

    --
    "For the Snark's a peculiar creature, that won't
    Be caught in a commonplace way.

+ Reply to Thread