Disk Image Software - Solaris

This is a discussion on Disk Image Software - Solaris ; What disk imaging software are you guys using? I have ghost and it will read the Solaris partition, but says it's full. Thus it is a 20 gig image. I'm looking for something that will image only the portion of ...

  1. Disk Image Software

    What disk imaging software are you guys using? I have ghost and it will read
    the Solaris partition, but says it's full. Thus it is a 20 gig image.

    I'm looking for something that will image only the portion of the partition
    containing data and compress the image.

    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. Re: Disk Image Software

    Mike wrote:
    > What disk imaging software are you guys using? I have ghost and it will read
    > the Solaris partition, but says it's full. Thus it is a 20 gig image.
    >
    > I'm looking for something that will image only the portion of the partition
    > containing data and compress the image.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    flarcreate

    Steve

  3. Re: Disk Image Software

    On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:48:31 +0000, Steve wrote:

    > Mike wrote:
    >> What disk imaging software are you guys using? I have ghost and it will read
    >> the Solaris partition, but says it's full. Thus it is a 20 gig image.
    >>
    >> I'm looking for something that will image only the portion of the partition
    >> containing data and compress the image.

    > flarcreate

    Ditto

    --
    Bruce

    "The internet is a huge and diverse community and
    not every one is friendly"
    http://www.ytc1.co.uk

  4. Re: Disk Image Software

    For onilne/offline mirroring try SVM (meta... commands)

    Denis

    "Mike" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:TaWdnVTkqI251NPZnZ2dnUVZ_uWdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > What disk imaging software are you guys using? I have ghost and it will
    > read the Solaris partition, but says it's full. Thus it is a 20 gig image.
    >
    > I'm looking for something that will image only the portion of the
    > partition containing data and compress the image.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

+ Reply to Thread