SVOSUG meeting next Thurs! 04/27/06 7:30pm SCA03 - Solaris

This is a discussion on SVOSUG meeting next Thurs! 04/27/06 7:30pm SCA03 - Solaris ; Ok folks, as requested by several folks at the last meeting, this month's SVOSUG meeting will feature Bart Smaalders and Phil Harman, the dynamic duo of performance, talking about.... performance of course. Some of you might remember Bart and Phil ...

  1. SVOSUG meeting next Thurs! 04/27/06 7:30pm SCA03

    Ok folks, as requested by several folks at the last meeting, this
    month's SVOSUG meeting will feature Bart Smaalders and Phil Harman, the
    dynamic duo of performance, talking about.... performance of
    course.

    Some of you might remember Bart and Phil speaking for a short
    presentation at one of the meetings in Menlo Park last year, but
    they'll have more time to offer some insight into performance on
    Solaris for you, and of course will field any question you might have.

    Bart and Phil co-authored a performance library which is available on
    the OpenSolaris.org site, called libMicro.

    http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/bar...ro_opensourced

    These guys scare because they care!

    We'll be meeting at the Sun Santa Clara Campus, in SCA03, the upstairs
    room of the Auditorium.

    When: Thursday, April 27, 2006
    Where: Sun's Santa Clara Campus Auditorium (upstairs)
    What: Solaris/OpenSolaris Performance
    Time: 7:30pm-10:00pm
    Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf

    Hope to see you there!

  2. Re: SVOSUG meeting next Thurs! 04/27/06 7:30pm SCA03

    Reminder for this month's SVOSUG meeting.

    This is tonight!

    ***Special Added Attraction***

    Steve Lau has offered to give a short talk on source code management,
    and possibly show/explain the basics of the software selected. As many
    of you know, source code anagement has been a (dare I say;-) HOT topic
    within the community on more than one occasion! I'm looking forward to
    seeing this solution in place, and I'm sure that many of you are as
    well.

    ***Special Added Attraction***

+ Reply to Thread