Java in Solaris 10 - Solaris

This is a discussion on Java in Solaris 10 - Solaris ; Hi all, I do not know if this is the right group to ask this question, I wanted to know some guide lines on how to compile and run Java programs in Solaris 10, im new to Solaris....

  1. Java in Solaris 10

    Hi all, I do not know if this is the right group to ask this question,
    I wanted to know some guide lines on how to compile and run Java
    programs in Solaris 10, im new to Solaris.

  2. Re: Java in Solaris 10

    The most basic way is from the commandline(!):
    1. Open a Terminal
    2. Type 'javac -help' to learn about the compiler or 'java -help' to
    learn about running programs.

    The various commands are in the /usr/java/bin/ directory.

    IDE-wise, for starters, install NetBeans!

+ Reply to Thread