old question...Sorry..W windows - Solaris

This is a discussion on old question...Sorry..W windows - Solaris ; I need to download the X windows which support the last modern displays for Sol8 where can I find it to download it ? The last I instaled it it was not sounds like the one run with Solaris 8 ...

  1. old question...Sorry..W windows

    I need to download the X windows which support the last modern displays
    for Sol8 where can I find it to download it ?
    The last I instaled it it was not sounds like the one run with Solaris
    8 . Why I do not know ?

  2. Re: old question...Sorry..W windows

    u can use exceed[hummingbird.com], real vnc
    or sol has their own vnc

+ Reply to Thread