X windows from Sun - Solaris

This is a discussion on X windows from Sun - Solaris ; I have 17" Samsung screen and in sol10 Sol saw it 16". Is Sun offering X windows driver to be installed fullfill new Hardware in Market ?...

  1. X windows from Sun

    I have 17" Samsung screen and in sol10 Sol saw it 16". Is Sun offering
    X windows driver to be installed fullfill new Hardware in Market ?

  2. Re: X windows from Sun

    You can run kdmconfig to custom your display.

    Adam

    ehabaziz2001@gmail.com wrote:
    > I have 17" Samsung screen and in sol10 Sol saw it 16". Is Sun offering
    > X windows driver to be installed fullfill new Hardware in Market ?

  3. Re: X windows from Sun

    Is there solution to that problem ?

  4. Re: X windows from Sun

    ehabaziz2001@gmail.com wrote:
    > Is there solution to that problem ?

    If you quoted part of the post, we might know what problem you are talking
    about, without looking back at all the posts on the subject and guessing what
    problem you are talking about.

    --
    Dave K MCSE.

  5. Re: X windows from Sun

    ehabaziz2001@gmail.com wrote:
    > Is there solution to that problem ?

    Which problem?

    --
    Ian Collins.

  6. Re: X windows from Sun

    ehabaziz2001@gmail.com wrote:
    > Is there solution to that problem ?

    Here is a solution to your problem.

    http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/documents/quotingguide.html

    --
    Dave K MCSE.

  7. Re: X windows from Sun

    ehabaziz2001@gmail.com wrote:
    > Is there solution to that problem ?

    echo '16"' | /usr/openwin/bin/mp -n -z 16 | lp

    take the output, cut and paste it to your monitor

    Hope that helps

    :-) :-)

+ Reply to Thread