Download/update question - Solaris

This is a discussion on Download/update question - Solaris ; Hi, My Solaris/x86 v. 10 machine shows applications crashing immediately after starting, even after I updated them (from Blastwave). I don't use Solaris that often now, but I like to update it or download a new version. However, when I ...

  1. Download/update question

    Hi,

    My Solaris/x86 v. 10 machine shows applications crashing immediately
    after starting, even after I updated them (from Blastwave). I don't use
    Solaris that often now, but I like to update it or download a new
    version. However, when I try to login for downloading I only get to the
    personal profile page instead of a download page. Does anyone else
    experience this?

    Thanks,

    Huub

  2. Re: Download/update question

    Did you download the image form SUN site?
    if yes go to download history page and download the images again.

  3. Re: Download/update question

    Did you download the image form SUN site?
    if yes go to download history page and download the images again.
    Adam

+ Reply to Thread