Q: Any working media servers for Solaris ? - Solaris

This is a discussion on Q: Any working media servers for Solaris ? - Solaris ; Greetings I have network media player and considering to switch totally from MSWindows to Solaris X86 (Linux is not option , got sick tired those depency issues and continous tuning..) and been running Solaris X86 smooth for a while as ...

  1. Q: Any working media servers for Solaris ?

    Greetings

    I have network media player and considering to switch totally from
    MSWindows to Solaris X86 (Linux is not option , got sick tired those
    depency issues and continous tuning..) and been running Solaris X86
    smooth for a while as dualboot..
    Media players here i mean kiss , buffalo linkteather , etc.. players
    that can show pictures , videos , play music in various formats.
    Usually those use also UPNP to connect to media server.
    Now is there any working media server softwares for Solaris ?

    Thanks beforehand

  2. Re: Q: Any working media servers for Solaris ?

    In article ,
    joku wrote:
    >Usually those use also UPNP to connect to media server.
    >Now is there any working media server softwares for Solaris ?

    You might ask TwonkyVision to port their product to Solaris.

    John
    groenveld@acm.org

+ Reply to Thread