Limit 369 mega - Solaris

This is a discussion on Limit 369 mega - Solaris ; Hi, I was wondering if any one could help me here ?. I have installed apache on a solaris 9 (intel version), and everything works apart from looking at the index (list over files) it only give me 369 i ...

  1. Limit 369 mega

    Hi, I was wondering if any one could help me here ?.

    I have installed apache on a solaris 9 (intel version), and everything
    works apart from looking at the index (list over files) it only give me

    369 i size (the file is 4GB), and when downloading it only downloads
    369m and not the hole file.

    Is this a limitation in Solaris or Apache, and can I increase the
    settings ?.

    Thanks for any help I may receive..... Peter

  2. Re: Limit 369 mega

    wrote in message
    news:1142333926.339265.184150@i40g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi, I was wondering if any one could help me here ?.
    >
    > I have installed apache on a solaris 9 (intel version), and everything
    > works apart from looking at the index (list over files) it only give me
    >
    > 369 i size (the file is 4GB), and when downloading it only downloads
    > 369m and not the hole file.
    >

    > Is this a limitation in Solaris or Apache, and can I increase the
    > settings ?.
    >

    > Thanks for any help I may receive..... Peter

    Perhaps "largefiles" is not turned on in the filesystem.

    man mount will help.

+ Reply to Thread