Nautilus crashing after crypto framework update? - Solaris

This is a discussion on Nautilus crashing after crypto framework update? - Solaris ; As of today, Nautilus keeps crashing on me (Solaris 10 3/05 + all the free updates from smpatch). Has anyone started seeing this? I /think/ one of the last updates was to the crypto framework, but am not completely sure ...

  1. Nautilus crashing after crypto framework update?

    As of today, Nautilus keeps crashing on me (Solaris 10 3/05 + all the free
    updates from smpatch).

    Has anyone started seeing this? I /think/ one of the last updates was to the
    crypto framework, but am not completely sure (hence haven't tried backing it
    out.)

    Cheers,

    Chris

  2. Re: Nautilus crashing after crypto framework update?

    On 13/3/06 9:24, in article C03B93A0.17917C%chrisridd@mac.com, "Chris Ridd"
    wrote:

    > As of today, Nautilus keeps crashing on me (Solaris 10 3/05 + all the free
    > updates from smpatch).
    >
    > Has anyone started seeing this? I /think/ one of the last updates was to the
    > crypto framework, but am not completely sure (hence haven't tried backing it
    > out.)

    It turns out that JDS was running Blastwave's version of nautilus instead of
    Sun's, and it was Blastwave's that was crashing :-(

    I uninstalled Blastwave's, and am now a happy camper :-)

    Cheers,

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread