Solaris 10 and Installation - Solaris

This is a discussion on Solaris 10 and Installation - Solaris ; I am new to burnning ISO files to CDs . I downloaded the two files from internet sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v1-iso sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v2-iso Is Nero good . Guide me Please How can I use Nero to burn those Cds and use them in sol10 ...

  1. Solaris 10 and Installation

    I am new to burnning ISO files to CDs . I downloaded the two files from
    internet

    sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v1-iso
    sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v2-iso

    Is Nero good . Guide me Please How can I use Nero to burn those Cds and
    use them in sol10 installation .
    Thanks

  2. Re: Solaris 10 and Installation

    ehabaziz2001@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am new to burnning ISO files to CDs . I downloaded the two files from
    > internet
    >
    > sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v1-iso
    > sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v2-iso
    >

    > Is Nero good .

    Yes, nero will definitely do it

    > Guide me Please How can I use Nero to burn those Cds and
    > use them in sol10 installation .
    > Thanks

    Google would help you. Type in

    nero iso

    and there are loads of hits. This being the first.

    http://www.wizardskeep.org/mainhall/tutor/neroiso.html

    --
    Dave K

    Minefield Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE).

  3. Re: Solaris 10 and Installation

    wrote in message
    news:1142016683.038728.4580@j52g2000cwj.googlegrou ps.com...
    > I am new to burnning ISO files to CDs . I downloaded the two files from
    > internet
    >
    > sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v1-iso
    > sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v2-iso
    >

    > Is Nero good . Guide me Please How can I use Nero to burn those Cds and
    > use them in sol10 installation .
    > Thanks

    Nero works for me, just "burn an image" once it is downloaded (and unzipped
    if needed).
    An iso is much like the Nero .nrg files.

  4. Re: Solaris 10 and Installation

    a good console way is cdrecord

    cdrecor --scanbus to find your cd burner, and then there are iso options
    "Gerry Sinkiewicz" wrote in message
    news:aupQf.21125$tb3.9283@newssvr24.news.prodigy.n et...

    > wrote in message
    > news:1142016683.038728.4580@j52g2000cwj.googlegrou ps.com...
    >> I am new to burnning ISO files to CDs . I downloaded the two files from
    >> internet
    >>
    >> sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v1-iso
    >> sol-10-u1-ga-x86-v2-iso
    >>

    >> Is Nero good . Guide me Please How can I use Nero to burn those Cds and
    >> use them in sol10 installation .
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Nero works for me, just "burn an image" once it is downloaded (and
    > unzipped
    > if needed).
    > An iso is much like the Nero .nrg files.

+ Reply to Thread