Broadcom 440x - Solaris

This is a discussion on Broadcom 440x - Solaris ; Hi, I have a HP nx6110 with a built in Broadcom 440x, and there is no way i can get Solaris to get work with the drivers from "http://homepage2.nifty.com/mrym3/taiyodo/eng/", has anyone actualy got it to work The Solaris 10 x86 ...

  1. Broadcom 440x

    Hi,

    I have a HP nx6110 with a built in Broadcom 440x, and there is no way i
    can get Solaris to get work with the drivers from
    "http://homepage2.nifty.com/mrym3/taiyodo/eng/", has anyone actualy got
    it to work

    The Solaris 10 x86 release is 03/05.

    Best Regards

    FC

  2. Re: Broadcom 440x

    On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:29:01 -0800, francisco.cardos wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a HP nx6110 with a built in Broadcom 440x, and there is no way i
    > can get Solaris to get work with the drivers from
    > "http://homepage2.nifty.com/mrym3/taiyodo/eng/", has anyone actualy got
    > it to work

    According to this , yes
    http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/hcl/data...tails/363.html

    > The Solaris 10 x86 release is 03/05.

    Run /usr/X11/bin/scanpci

    The output (if the card is identifed) will allow you to update
    /etc/driver_aliases with update_drv to attach the driver.

    HTH
    --
    Bruce

    "The internet is a huge and diverse community and
    not every one is friendly"
    http://www.ytc1.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread