SVOSUG - SATA Frameworks, LG Update Thursday, 02/23 7:30pm-10:00pm - Solaris

This is a discussion on SVOSUG - SATA Frameworks, LG Update Thursday, 02/23 7:30pm-10:00pm - Solaris ; This month for the Silicon Valley OpenSolaris User Group, we have the SATA team presenting on their new frameworks being added into Solaris/OpenSolaris. Folks have been asking about SATA support, and the team will be able to answer any question ...

  1. SVOSUG - SATA Frameworks, LG Update Thursday, 02/23 7:30pm-10:00pm

    This month for the Silicon Valley OpenSolaris User Group, we have the
    SATA team presenting on their new frameworks being added into
    Solaris/OpenSolaris. Folks have been asking about SATA support, and the
    team will be able to answer any question you might have, as well as
    explain what support is in Solaris/OpenSolaris, what is being added,
    and where we're going!

    In addition to this, we'll be getting an Update on Project Looking
    Glass, showing folks the 3D desktop which now has a webpage on
    opensolaris.org.

    Bob Palowoda has one of the new dual core Athlon64 laptops with NVIDIA
    graphics in it, I'm trying to get him to bring it to the meeting. This
    should be one smokin' laptop running Solaris/OpenSolaris.

    One of the members was threatening to make some homemade cookies for
    the meeting, but I won't mention any names in case they get busy...

    Look forward to seeing folks:

    Where: Sun Santa Clara Campus, SCA03 (upstairs room in auditorium)
    When: Thursday, Feb. 23rd, 7:30pm - 10:00pm
    What: SATA Frameworks, Project Looking Glass Update.
    Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resource...asj_dirmap.pdf

    Directions: Exit 101 towards Agnew Development Center. As you pass
    Intel and go by Mission College, stay on the right, exit onto Lafayette
    and turn right, under the overpass to Palm. Right into the Sun campus,
    auditorium is on the right side as you drive in.

  2. Re: SVOSUG - SATA Frameworks, LG Update Thursday, 02/23 7:30pm-10:00pm

    Just a reminder that tonight is our SVOSUG meeting.

    Hope to see you there!

+ Reply to Thread