Cannot hit backspace when using Sun One 11 on Solaris - Solaris

This is a discussion on Cannot hit backspace when using Sun One 11 on Solaris - Solaris ; Hi, Anyone know the solution to this problem? I went through some topic about keyblinding problem in netbeans but I don't know how to fix the problem on sun one. TIA...

  1. Cannot hit backspace when using Sun One 11 on Solaris

    Hi,

    Anyone know the solution to this problem? I went through some topic
    about keyblinding problem in netbeans but I don't know how to fix the
    problem on sun one.

    TIA

  2. Re: Cannot hit backspace when using Sun One 11 on Solaris

    Do you mean Sun Studio 11?
    Do you mean with the Sun Studio IDE?

    Need more information about what your trying to do.

    Also, check the forums at http://forum.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=274

    lazy-t wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anyone know the solution to this problem? I went through some topic
    > about keyblinding problem in netbeans but I don't know how to fix the
    > problem on sun one.
    >
    > TIA

    Richard Friedman http://blogs.sun.com/rchrd
    Oakland, CA

  3. Re: Cannot hit backspace when using Sun One 11 on Solaris

    "lazy-t" wrote:
    > Anyone know the solution to this problem? I went through some topic
    > about keyblinding problem in netbeans but I don't know how to fix the
    > problem on sun one.

    Try the effect of turning off XKEYBOARD on your X server.

    Thomas

  4. Re: Cannot hit backspace when using Sun One 11 on Solaris

    Thank you to all helps. I just found out that just turned off the
    numlock is fine. Sorry for my silly question.

+ Reply to Thread