Network Card Trouble - Newbee - Solaris

This is a discussion on Network Card Trouble - Newbee - Solaris ; I have a newly installed Solaris machine. I have a brand new Dlink network card for the computer but the installation doesn't recognize it. How do I install the network card on my machine and maybe where could I get ...

  1. Network Card Trouble - Newbee

    I have a newly installed Solaris machine. I have a brand new Dlink
    network card for the computer but the installation doesn't recognize
    it. How do I install the network card on my machine and maybe where
    could I get drivers for it? It is a Dlink DFE-TX Network card.

  2. Re: Network Card Trouble - Newbee

    On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:20:20 -0800, MusicMike wrote:

    > I have a newly installed Solaris machine. I have a brand new Dlink
    > network card for the computer but the installation doesn't recognize
    > it. How do I install the network card on my machine and maybe where
    > could I get drivers for it? It is a Dlink DFE-TX Network card.

    There are a couple of DFE-TX models listed at http://www.bigadmin.com/hcl

    Choose the closest to yours and follow an appropriate link to the driver
    required.

    HTH

    --
    Bruce

    "The internet is a huge and diverse community and
    not every one is friendly"
    http://www.ytc1.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread